Corporate Innovation & Accelerator Lead
- An exciting and challenging role to perform and excel in!
- Opportunity to own and drive innovation programs
- Make a positive impact by helping corporates up their level of innovation
Our client is an innovation-focused co-working space provider. They design and build corporate innovation programs for high-growth, disruptive organizations based out of Asia and they truly believe in fuelling the growth of these game changing businesses by supporting them with a rich network of innovators and beautiful spaces to work and collaborate in.
As the Corporate Innovation and Accelerator Lead you will play a key role in helping corporates and startups collaborate - through accelerators, pilot programs and learning journeys. The role will lead on assisting the management and delivery of current and future innovation programs, in a high-paced environment, ideal for candidates hungry to learn by doing, leveraging networks and managing complex multi-stakeholder environments. You will contribute to our mission of supporting programmes, initiatives and cohorts of learners to increase the level of innovation adopted by corporate organisations, positioning us as the organisation for excellence in Corporate Innovation (CI) training. Your responsibilities are:
- Supporting and eventually leading end-to-end delivery of all our projects and programmes.
- Supporting accelerator programme participants in one-on-one meetings to ensure their participation is successful and impactful.
- Facilitating valuable connections.
- Curating the right subject matter experts, mentors, workshop leaders and speakers.
- Liaising with clients and preparing update reports.
- Organising key programme campaigns and events such as recruitment and demo days.
- Providing administrative support.
- Leading the development and execution of the community strategy for the programmes.
- Supporting ad-hoc projects.
- You have at least 1 year experience working in a consulting firm / startup / accelerator / corporate innovation environment would be highly preferred.
- You have experience creating and delivering marketing communications on various platforms such as EDM, event pages and social media.
- You have a good business acumen and understand the startup ecosystem and/or the Corporate Innovation landscape in Singapore & Malaysia.
- You also have a clear understanding of global key players, competitors, strategic accounts, trends and opportunities in this sector and understand how each player delivers on their Corporate Innovation objectives, i.e. programs that they run.
- You are willing to learn and pick things up quickly.
- You like interacting with the innovation community and have effective communication and presentation skills.
- A positive attitude and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and high-performing team environment is a must.
- You can deliver quality work within tight timelines.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd