Corporate End-User Support Engineers (Systems & Network Administration)
- Main contact point to provide IT helpdesk and remote or on-site desktop support for close to 240 users (at HQ and other school compounds).
- Support and fulfil IT Operations projects including network security, disaster recovery, and infrastructure enhancements.
- Administer and support Microsoft Office365, as well as, the email accounts (and boxes).
- Perform IMACs (install, move, add and change of IT equipment and software) based on approved service requests and priority assignments. This includes cloning of image and setting up of new PCs/ Notebooks for users.
- Request (i.e. escalation) for Level 3 chargeable service or support for the backend IT Infrastructure (such as trouble-shooting or setting up of the Windows Server, Virtual Machine, Firewall and Networking) from vendors, as when required.
- Perform daily backup processes ensuring data and systems reliability.
- Assist with training and instruction on technical procedures and security best practices.
- Create and maintain IT related documentation.
- Read and diagnose the system logs on a rotational basis with the rest of the team.
- Order and restock IT asset inventory based on analysis of usage and company growth.
- Support other IT related projects and school needs, as when required.
- Minimum two years of working experience supporting an enterprise IT setup (preferably in a school environment).
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory and Windows Server 2008/2012.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Windows 7/10 OS, Microsoft Office 365, Wi-Fi and Apple Macintosh OS.
- Proven track record working as a productive team member while successfully prioritizing projects and tasks.
- Experience supporting PC, Laptops, Apple hardware and Mobile Devices.
- Able to administer and operate Windows Server and Backup.
- MCP, MCSA, and/or CompTIA A+ certification preferred.
- Superb customer service skills with the willingness to work after hours and on weekends when necessary.
- Ability to self-start, make decisions on your own without direction, display initiative and urgency.
- Analytical with problem solving skills
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd