Corporate Development Sr/ Executive (Healthcare/ Medical MNC, Business Strategy/ Transformation)
- You will facilitate the Corporate Planning process and manage developmental projects within the organisation.
- You will also support & translate the organisation’s strategies & priorities into action plans, working laterally with various stakeholders & vertically across various agencies.
- In addition, you will apply operational excellence concepts to plan and advise the Management by preparing & reviewing data & BSC/KPIs, leading to benchmarking & cascading of best practices.
- Supports large-scale enterprise-wide projects that incorporate a proactive and innovative solution to addressing business challenges and achieving organizational goals and objectives. Integrates how the big picture of the initiatives comes together from definition through implementation on implications across the business.
- Supports development of clear case for change, desired outcomes, accurate scope, clear roles and decision-making
- Gives advice and counsels leaders without owning the projects themselves in order ensure the steps, tracking and expectations are consistent.
- Supports initiative teams with skills in process excellence, project management, facilitation, problem solving, accelerating transformation and value creation to drive toward required outcomes.
- Surfaces capacity, pacing, resourcing issues and any other red flag issues needing leadership attention.
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications.
- Ensures timelines are adhered to for initiatives by keeping executives aware of any red flags concerning the timing or integration process
- Ensure organizational alignment in the design and execution of initiative efforts
- Ensures the right initiatives are undertaken and the benefits are being fully realized throughout the enterprise
- Champions project management disciplines and provides the processes, structures, and tools for individual project management and program management across the transformation
- Provides a governance structure. The role ensures accountability and enables the predictability of the outcomes of each transformation initiative.
- The key result areas are business service strategy/planning, project strategy/planning, communication and change management, and continuous improvement performance management.
- The role leads acquisition and integration for short and long-term strategy development. It provides strategic leadership through facilitating or advising strategy development while demonstrating foresight, conceptual capability and environmental market awareness.
- Min a Good degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience
- Background in strategic / corporate planning / operational excellence critical
- Experience in healthcare industry will be an added advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate logical & strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated & be able to operate independently in a fast paced work environment
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Exec (Corp Planning)- Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd