Corporate Development Manager (Healthcare Sector, Committee Secretariat)
1. Steering Committee - Secretariat (preopening)
• Lead and engage relevant stakeholders in assigned workgroups and/or taskforces to coordinate and ensure timely progression of workstreams and submission of relevant updates.
• Provide support towards the delivery of relevant and necessary reports for senior management reporting at relevant platforms.
• Undertake secretarial roles (logistics, note-taking) for the monthly steering committee meetings and fortnightly Operational Readiness Workgroup meetings.
• Monitor and ensure timely execution of key milestones in the overall timeline.
2. Balanced Scorecard Development Project (pre opening)
• Support senior management engagements to initiate the development of first Balanced Scorecard (BSC) commencing 2QFY20.
• Lead engagement and provide guidance to all departments in the formation of departmental BSC.
• Consolidate inputs from all levels and finalise a BSC framework by 2020
3. Annual Workplan Exercises (post-opening)
• Consolidate and execute CEO workplan discussion sessions in Jan and Feb.
• Develop a summary of all workplans in PowerPoint form, with analysis of key deliverables in alignment with Strategy Map.
• Prepare and engage all stakeholders for the timely execution of the mid-year review.
4. Daily Management Huddles (post-opening)
• Manage and execute weekly huddles, with support from SORA.
• Ensure prompt commencement and conclusion of each huddle
• Track and monitor attendance from each department
• Develop a monthly report on participation and critical incidences raised, with the option of presenting the report at CLM/SMM when required.
• General Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience, preferably in healthcare environment undertaking roles related to strategic planning OR
• At least 8 to 10 years of experience, preferably in healthcare environment with supervisory and/or leadership experience will be highly desired.
• Good background on strategic planning and management
• Good understanding of and executed performance measurement tool(s) e.g. Balanced Scorecard, Porter's Diamond, GE-5.
• Strong people/relationship management experience
• Strong time-management and report writing capabilities.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Corporate Development Manager - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd