Corporate Customer Service Executive
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-Jan-2020
- To answer all phone calls within 3 rings and ensure that all customer complaints are tactfully handle. This includes but not limited to giving warm hospitality to all walk-ins and call-ins customer and clients.
- Attend to all calls and transfer them to relevant staff / department if required.
- Attend feedback, general enquiries, appointments and reservations.
- Upkeep cleanliness in the receptionist, lounge areas, meeting and board room.
- Record all call logs in the databased.
- To assist in administrative portion of recruitment. This include scheduling interview for the various hiring manager, room booking and sending confirmation email.
- To update on all staff movement and to ensure all leaves are applied in the system.
- Weekly and Monthly attendance report to respective department heads.
- Data entry
- Any other duties Assistant Manager – Human Resource need assistance with or as assigned.
- Keen to interact with people and possess good customer service skills
- Good telephone etiquette
- Friendly disposition and keen on providing the best service for our clients
- Able to explain our diverse training programmes to walk-in and call-in clients
- Professional and punctual
- Possess communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a can-do attitude, persistence and a positive mindset towards work
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Responsible, can be trusted and able to work under pressure
- Independent and a good team player
- Confident, have a pleasant disposition and well-groomed
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum Diploma in any field
- Good written and verbal English proficiency is expected. Ability to speak and write in Mandarin is an added advantage when dealing with Chinese speaking clients
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- This position comes with a 5.5 day work week and on a two years contract.
SSA Consulting Group Pte Ltd