Corporate Compliance Professional
Our client is looking for a professional with experience in corporate compliance to join its team. The position is based in Singapore and will have stable hours.
- Providing consultancy and advisory to the firm
- Conduct review of compliance documents, covering all aspects of regulatory compliance
- Provide compliance advice and guidance to the firm
- Prepare and review regulatory returns and forms
- Analyzing and summarising MAS publications and regulatory updates
- Perform internal audit engagements
- Report to Head of Compliance
- 3 to 5 years PQE
- Background in disputes, ideally with white collar crime investigations
- Good understanding of corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Good knowledge of the legal environment in Singapore
- The candidate must have excellent English skills that include the ability to draft documents and conduct interviews in English. You will also thrive in fast-paced, dynamic, growth environments and will have a strong reputation for delivering results.
If you meet the requirements of the above position or are interested to find out more, do drop an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for further discussion.
@ Lin Xiuxin
EA License No: 16S8107EA | Personnel Registration No: R1103711
Recruit Legal Pte Ltd