Corporate Compliance Executive (REF:MK)
- Responsible for organization’ compliance with policies and reporting regulations.
- Plan and direct programs, policies and practices to ensure that all departments are in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures
- Conducts investigation on compliance issues
- Prepares reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- Educates and trains employees on internal standards and regulations
- Degree in Business with 3 – 5 years of experience
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Khin Hla Hla Kyaw
EA Personnel Reg No: R2094343
JobStudio Pte Ltd