Corporate Communications Sr Executive / Assistant Manager (Govt Org)
• Create company literature and other forms of communication.
• Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
• Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
• Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
• Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
• Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
• Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
• Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
• Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
• Develop marketing communications campaigns.
• Create thought leadership materials.
• Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
• Develop fresh story ideas.
• Conduct extensive media outreach.
• Prepare briefing materials.
• Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
• Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
• Manage information.
• Prepare agendas and conduct research.
• Min Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Marketing
• Min of 2-5 years of working experience
• Creative with strong oral and written communication skills
• Team player who is also able to work independently in a fast-past environment
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Corporate Communications – Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C459956+
Recruit Express Pte Ltd