Corporate Communications Sr/ Exec (Govt org, Internal/ External Comms)
• You should be a creative and energetic professional who can promote and sustain a strong corporate image including creating opportunities for positive profiling.
• You should be able to develop strategic internal and external communications plans for the organisation and execute them confidently.
• You will plan, coordinate and write publicity materials and manage the production of collaterals.
• In addition, you will be part of the organisation culture building committee to support and implement culture-related initiatives.
• Create company literature and other forms of communication.
• Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
• Work with advertisers for timely and useable ad submissions,
• Copyedit, proofread, and revise communications.
• Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
• Recommend, implement and maintain site design and operation.
• Plan and deliver education courses and materials.
• Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
• Promote products and services through public relations initiatives.
• Develop marketing communications campaigns.
• Min Bachelor degree, with minimum 2-5 years of working experience in corporate communications, public and media relations; or a corporate role within the public sector
• Good command of the English language (spoken and written) with a flair for creative writing and strong presentation skills; competency in a second language is an advantage.
• Knowledge in web development techniques and familiarity with web development programs will be advantageous; experience in social media is a plus
• Creative and resourceful with good time and project management skills.
• Pro-active team player, who is confident and adaptable, and embraces a dynamic and fast-moving working environment
• Vibrant personality with a natural flair for interacting with people at all levels
• Able to work after office hours or weekends for media monitoring, coverage and events when required by the team.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Corporate Communications - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd