Corporate Communications Specialist | Contract | Upto $5k
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
To drive the planning, execution and tracking of campaign content so that our stories and messages reaches effectively to our audience. This role requires excellent creativity, communication, proactivity and attention to detail. You should be capable of both strategy and execution, creativity storytelling, crafting campaign strategies, creating content and optimizing it base on data once its live.
- Understanding audience, competitive content, campaign performance data and insights.
- Content strategy: Developing content strategy for our blog and campaigns. You will help write effective value propositions and narratives, research relevant product and competitive information, and leverage consumer insights gained through data and testing.
- Content distribution: Work with other communication teams to ensure campaign are promoted and amplified across communication channels. Ensure that performance data and insights are fed back to the team.
- Content Ideation: Focused on creating, fresh innovative content that sparks connections with our target. Lead the ideation process to turn data/insights into thought starters and stories.
- Production oversight: Own content production across channels and format types: Written, video, interactive, and social assets from upper funnel through lower funnel and events. Work with creative/editorial resources to develop original content, managing production timelines, and reviewing assets to deliver on the brief and brand standards. Must be able to keep production on track and manage consolidating feedback and approvals from multiple stakeholders.
- Analysis and content optimization: Measure and monitor all content asset performance to ensure quality and performance of content created on all channels. Conduct A/B tests and make recommendations for optimizations, killing and extending content based on performance.
- Degree in Marketing or any Business-related course
- 5+ years' experience in related field
- Experience in content strategy and creation
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160