Corporate Communications Senior Manager/ Assistant Director (Public Sector)
• We seek a dynamic and creative leader to help build a culture of excellence through strategising and fostering effective communication and connection among our employees.
• You will lead in modernising and strengthening its brand and reputation.
• This will require you to establish strong interfaces and maintain close engagement with the public, media, as well as the various stakeholders including its employees and volunteers.
• You will advise the management team on the strategies and means to achieve the desired brand equity.
• You will manage and implement all communications initiatives, and also support our line staff in managing communications with our clients.
• In addition, you will be responsible for the planning, monitoring and reviewing of the department’s budget, leading and managing the corporate communications team and overseeing the performance indicators to achieve the overall objective of the organisation
• Provide advice to the Planning Committee on key messages and strategic positioning, in line with the vision, mission and values to meet the needs of key stakeholders.
• Develop and implement communication plan aiming at developing corporate branding and shaping public opinion.
• Develop corporate branding which supports manpower strategies to attract and retain quality talent and build sustainable pipeline for recruitment.
• Manage both print and online media, using the platforms to engage staff, patients, the community and other stakeholders.
• Provide editorial support for external and internal communications and manage the production of company collateral and publications.
• Manage the organisation of corporate events
• Min A Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism or Arts and Social Science
• Experience in the healthcare industry, candidates with public sector experience will also be considered.
• At least 3 years of experience in management or leading a team
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet tight deadlines and perform under pressure
• A pleasant disposition with excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Corporate Communications Sr Manager/ Asst Director - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd