Corporate Communications Manager
- Do you have a love for public relations and diverse communications?
- Have a passion for creating impact to life in an articulate and exciting way?
- Enjoy creating content for websites, social media and PR related activities?
- This very varied role in a fast-growing industry is not for the faint hearted
Leading a fabulous and fun team of customer-focused, internal communications professionals; you are responsible for supporting the organisation's priorities through strategic ways that engages our key and diverse audiences through fit for purpose, high performing channels; including our staff Intranet. You are an excellent strategic communications advisor for our Senior Leaders and have a strong influence on the way we communicate and engage with our people across the organisation.
- Ability to take a strategic, proactive approach in the management of reputation issues, internal and external stakeholder engagement.
- Develop a public relations programme to raise the profile of our company through appropriate media channels and platforms.
- Responsible for identifying relevant publications, creating pitches to high quality profile clientele and international media, and social media influencers.
- Proven ability to understand internal and external customer needs and adapt.
- Aware of the elements of the customer experience and the ways in which policy and delivery can positively affect it.
- Understands and applies customer segmentation principles in developing engagement solutions.
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience juggling multiple deadlines in a busy team.
- An understanding of working in a political environment.
- Excellent creative, written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills in order to work with the team and develop content in their specialist areas, as well as the confidence to deal with management.
- The ability to work autonomously but also in a team with other specialities.
- Have existing contacts in the media sector is an advantage.
- An up-to-date understanding of digital platforms and commercial side of media and marketing is an advantage.