Corporate Communications AM/ Manager (Public Sector, Branding/ PR)
- Implement and manage corporate communications programs, which may include internal newsletters, intranet content, press releases, organization announcements, surveys, annual reports, press releases, presentations, social media, web content, videos, and other communications support as identified by manager.
- Assist in developing and maintaining intranet content, including creation of simple web graphics.
- Provide communications guidance, planning and tactical support for company initiatives, build trust and credibility as a communications partner with key business partners, departments and committees in the organization, and ensure timely delivery.
- Assist in creating and developing the overall social media strategy, maintain social media properties, regularly post content, monitor for replies that need to be addressed.
- Maintain organization-wide social media management standards and policies.
- Provide guidance to others throughout the organization on best social media practices.
- Build and maintain communications with community partners using social media, traditional media, intranet and website communications.
- Develop outreach to traditional media including press release distribution, development of media relationships and pitching stories, and cultivating opportunities to escalate presence of the company and its member companies.
- Assist in creating and posting content on various company websites.
- Ability to learn simple content management systems important.
- Manage and provide guidance to external consultants, agencies and contractors.
• Min Degree in public relations, marketing or communications
• At least 5 years of experience in communications and projects/events management. Candidates with experience in healthcare industry would be at an added advantage
Good team player who is able to support the team members in achieving organisation goals and project timelines
• Great interpersonal skills, self motivated and detail oriented
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Corporate Communications AM/ Manager - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd