Corporate Communication Assistant
We are looking for a Communications Assistant to provide the best service for our clients.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have administrative and social media marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels.
- Help implement communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Update databases and media lists
- Facilitate effective communications
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Meticulous, highly motivated with strong organisation skills
- Good communication skills and team player
- Proactive, committed and able to work under pressure Drive for client service excellence
People are at the heart of what we do, as we create networking events and strategic partnerships for our members and partners to gain insights, collaborate, and help each other.
Our passion for customer satisfaction ensures our members find the same hospitality – comfort and peace of mind – no matter where they are.
We make work better by revolutionising how people work, empowering our ever-growing community with exceptional flexibility, opportunities and experiences.