Corporate Banking Transaction Support - Trade Finance, Client Servicing (Up to $5K)
- Client fronting and being the main point of contact for clients on day-to-day operations, such as requesting for supporting documents, instructions, clarification of terms and conditions
- Provide advisory to the client - Letter of Credit (LC) or guarantee or Payment Risk Assumption (PRA) format
- Liaise with Front Office (CTS Specialists and RMs) and Back Office (Operations) on day-to-day basis
- Liaise with other stakeholders (e.g. Compliance, Legal, ITO – Corporate Credit Control Team etc.)
- Perform risk and technical assessments of the transactions to ensure compliance with the framework of the Credit Approval and the Bank’s general procedure
- Perform matching of LC terms and conditions for transactions supported by an Export LC
- Prepare Approval Tickets for proposed transaction and obtain the necessary approvals
- Perform Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Screenings and raise Mandatory Analysis Grid (MAG) for new transactions
- Update transaction and collateral details in client’s position in a timely manner
- Perform proper transaction, collateral and position monitoring of existing transactions
- Maintain proper physical records of transactional and collateral documents, including but not limited to copies of Purchase contracts, Sales contracts, Client’s application and bank line allocation etc.
- Cash Management of client’s funds, including preparing placement and release instructions for collaterals and margin
- Perform PDD checks for incoming and outgoing remittance instructions in favor of and by order of clients of CTS Singapore, including but not limited to transactions financed by the Bank
- Participate in discussion on structuring of the proposed transaction and/or provide feedback on the operational modus operandi of the facility as and when requested by the Front Office
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. 3-5 years of trade finance experience in a bank, including liaising with clients
Interested candidates, please email us your resume in MS WORD FORMAT, including details of work experience, qualifications, present and expected salaries and contact numbers to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Please indicate the position applying.
Note: Remuneration and fringe benefits are competitive and will commensurate with qualifications and experience. Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd