Corporate Affairs Manager (MNC, exp in Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Mar-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Co-develop Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging (DIP) branding and narratives including print, online, traditional/social media
- Plan, organize, lead and execute events
- Work with the HR team to understand survey/staff feedback and address needs. Leverage data to make recommendations to D&I programs/initiatives, processes and procedures, and remove barriers as needed.
- In close collaboration with HR and Staff Relations, review and enhance the organisations workplace, policies and procedures, ensuring that these support an inclusive environment.
- Min Degree in HR/Business Admin/Social Science
- Understanding and awareness of diversity and inclusion issues and best practices
- Awareness of global and cultural issues
- Self-starter and driven; ability to work independently with minimal or no supervision/direction; takes ownership of key deliverables
- Ability to work and add value in a team-based environment.
- Ability to work with a variety of people, approachable, personable, empathetic, good listener and good at communicating with and influencing people
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd