- Join a market leading firm in Media & Entertainment
- Great career growth and learning opportunities
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
You will be responsible for :
- Proof reading and overseeing content copy including checking spelling, syntax, grammar, style and consistency.
- Ensuring all copy has proper voice, context, balance and clarity and is in line with the editorial strategy.
- Writing with headlines and captions.
- Checking for consistency of mechanics and internal consistency of facts.
- You have at least 5 years experience within Copy Editor or Journalism / News.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd