- Opportunity within company with a solid track record of success
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Great work culture
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms. The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
As a Copy Editor, you will review content to be published to ensure that the essence of each story shines through.
You are responsible for:
- Reviewing content to spot errors for punctuation, usage and syntax; creating
- Updating in-house style rules; fine-tuning structure, tone and voice; and
- Ensuring clarity, coherence and logical flow and consistency in words, typography, art and style
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in writing, editing and copy editing with a renowned media.
- You have a passion for news and awareness on current affair.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- As a self-motivated individual you will deliver the edited work within tight deadlines.
- Having a prior experience with other publication and media platforms would be highly valuable.
- You are a strong team player who can oversee the copy of multiple news stories submitted by journalists.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd