Copier Technician (5.5days/Up To $1500)
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 17-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 12C6135|EA Personal Registration No: R1981952
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Setting up and installing new printers, copiers, scanners, and copier management software.
- Providing routine service and maintenance to copiers, scanners, printers, and fax machines.
- Troubleshooting and repairing malfunctioning cartridges, printers, and copiers.
- Writing diagnostic reports and training manuals.
- Good knowledge of copier and printer technology.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Detailed knowledge of computer and copier management software such as MS Office, Xerox, and Ricoh..
Intrested candidate please submit your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for further discussion.
Jane Cheng R1981952
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd 12C6135
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd