Coordinator, MICE Service Centre
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- To supervise and operate the MICE Service Centre and Service Hotline.
- Operate the Service Centre; attend to and follow up on all events related issues received from phone calls, facsimiles, e-mailing or any other means, and to handle enquiries including complaints and suggestions in order to deliver first class customer services for Conventions & Exhibitions.
- Provide prompt and excellent service to customers by communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Manage the validation, confirmation, delivery, billing and payment collection of service orders, event orders etc.
- Manage post relevant service charges and other charges to POS System/ Event Management system promptly and accurately, ensure revenues are reflected in ledgers of the department.
- Coordinate on-site technical service and support among customers, event managers, conference managers, in-house teams, etc. and operate the Event Management System for management of service orders/ event orders.
- Produce and arrange information/ signage/ display for customers, often involving use and operations of computer packages/software in accordance with instructions in event orders / service orders etc. To provide supports in all administrative works in Service Centre, including preparation of management reporting on service delivery and customer service related issues etc.
- Assist and report to Customer Services Manager to evaluate current procedures and policies and develop methods of improvement on overall standard of service to Management.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent and above preferred
- Min. 2 years of experience in the customer service industry
- Possess good computer knowledge on MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge on Maximo, MS Project and Visio are advantages
- Customer-centric, well-organized, energetic, able to work independently and also be a team player.
- Excellent language skills in terms of English, and Mandarin and/or Malay.
- Able to communicate effectively with internal and external personnel, both verbally and in writing.
- Work with internal management and Team Members, as well as outside support, to develop and maintain a continuing atmosphere of peak comfort and safety.
- Must be comfortable to commit to working shift.
- Have a well-groomed, professional appearance.