Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mails and courier consignments, which includes processing, sorting, packing and delivering; taking inventory of storage goods and ordering of general office supplies and packing materials. Must also ensure the proper management of the tracking software system.
- Ensure that all outgoing mail has the proper postage.
- Ensure that all packages/letters go out daily.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Mail Package Center and its day-to-day operations.
- Monitor and handle the mailings and/or shipping for all departments.
- Generate posting and mailing expense reports.
- Coordinate and work closely with Mail & Package Operations Dispatch on delivery schedules, provide support and identify solutions to resolve any problems.
- Liaise with all departments and Mail and Package Operations Dispatch for urgent deliveries, monitor the flow and follow up if necessary.
- Ensure proper filing of all shipping documents and their supporting documents.
- Maintain the highest standard of service in order to provide customer satisfaction and unforgettable experience.
- Ensure that excellent service is provided to customer in a prompt, friendly and courteous manner.
- Always listen to customers’ feedback with due patience and diligence.
- Able to handle customer requests tactfully, including offering alternative solutions to customers when services requested are not available.
- Always strive to meet and exceed customers’ expectations and satisfaction with prompt and reliable services.
- Observe Department’s Standard Operations Procedures.
- Work towards the company mission and vision, to meet customer satisfaction and exceed expectation each time and every time for return patronage.
- Perform special assignments as required by superior or Mail & Package Operations Assistant Manager.
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification preferred.
- Minimum one year of relevant working experience preferred.
- Proven accountability when working with confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-tasks and work under pressure.
- Excellent command of English, Chinese and one other language a plus.
- Be willing to work any day of the week and any shift, long hours when necessary.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated with plenty of initiative.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, customer services and communication skills.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Mature disposition, and have a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment.
- Must be able to frequently move freely about the offices, withstand various activities such as frequent walking, sitting for long periods and withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction.
- Be able to respond to visual and aural cues.