PEC Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Sep-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Duties & Responsibilities
- Administer WSH policy and coordinate compliance with client’s HSSE producers and WSH legal requirements
- Coordinates HSSE management system, promote and develop HSSE culture, measure and monitor HSSE performance.
- Recognizes HSSE hazards and control measures and advise on corrective recommendation(s).
- Prepares and facilitates HSSE awareness programme.
- Monitors and reports all work or operation that violate HSSE procedures, instructions, or would endanger life and property.
- Monitors and inspects work activities to ensure that HSSE practices are carried out in all work operations.
- Prepares daily workplace safe/unsafe observation report.
- Implements the site/project HSSE Action Plan.
- Formulates and administers HSSE filing system accordance to OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 14001:2004.
- Assists to develop Project/Site HSSE Action Plan.
- Coordinates and participates in Toolbox Meeting, Mass Briefing.
- Assists in HSSE accident or incident investigation.
- Updates site HSSE Portal.
- Reports all incident and accident as per the site/project and company’s emergency reporting protocol.
Qualification & Experience generally required
- Certificate in Safety Coordinator Training Course or Advanced Certificate in WSH.
- Building Construction Supervisors Safety Course.
- Oil/Petrochemical Industry Safety Course For Supervisor.
- Lifting Supervisor Course.
- Safety Instruction Course for Supervisors (Manhole).
- Preferably 2 years and above working experience in the same capacity, preferably in similar or related industries.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with and through people from different backgrounds and cultures and different educational levels and must be a team worker.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written communication.
- Good computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).