Cooks (Full Time)
Morton's The Steakhouse| Date Posted: 28-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Assisting in the preparation of meals, you will set up the station for efficient flow, adhere to recipe book standards and comply with established portion sizes.
- Properly storing perishables, you will maintain inventory of station items, prepare and plate menu items, assure visual accuracy of plate presentation.
- Ensure that the station area is clean & orderly throughout your shift.
- SINGAPOREANS ONLY
- High energy people with a passion to learn and understand the importance of consistency on every plate.
- Team player who is self-motivated and enjoys working with the finest product available.
- At least 1 year of relevant F&B experience
- Positions available for Hot & Cold Kitchen
- Full training is provided
- 5 days work week
- Night transport
- Monthly incentive after confirmation
- Medical, dental, insurance benefits after confirmation
- Future career prospects to successful individuals.
Walk in application dates/times
- Monday to Saturday 2-4pm
- 6339 3740
Morton's The Steakhouse