Hotel G Singapore | Date Posted: 4-Jan-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Full Time, Part Time and Internship positions are all available.
- Responsible for making sure that food is prepared to the exact specifications of the head chef.
- To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labeling/dating and making sure of storage cleanliness.
- To ensure health and safety standards are adhered at all times.
- To keep high standards of personal hygiene, grooming at all times.
- Developing his or her technique so that they may move up in the kitchen to positions with more responsibility.
- Someone with passion for food and willingness to learn.
- Rotating shifts with 6 off days in a month including Sat/Sun/PH.
- Team player in a diverse work environment
- No experience required, we are happy to train and groom you
Hotel G Singapore