Dallas Restaurant & Bar| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2021
Permanent, Part Time
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures optimum performance of all the above areas
- Responsible for the production, preparation and presentation of all food items to ensure highest quality at all times.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations and working relationships.
- Works with the Restaurant Manager(s) in determining the minimum and maximum food par stocks. Ensures the completion of the market list in accordance with its quality and quantity standards. Inspects all perishable food items received for quality.
- 1 - 2 years experience in a similar position.
- Good understanding of Western Cuisine.
- Proactive and visionary
- Able to lead a multi-national team.
Dallas Restaurant & Bar