The Cook will assist the chefs on tasks in receiving, checking of good according to census issued from stored. He/she will assist in the cooking / preparation chores process and in ALL culinary expects within the hospital/ healthcare environment. He/she will also tasked to ensure that speciality dishes/ therapeutic diets are well prepared and adhered to at all times. He/she shall assist the chef and consistently follows rules and regulations and is highly efficient to provide food quality consistently and attention to details on, hygiene, sanitation, organizing food storage in high volume production cooking environment.
- Check and verifying for menu of the day and check for the number of meal to prepare.
- Prepare Mis-en place.
- Work under supervision and assist section Chef to perform duties as assigned or rostered
- Be on time at designated station at schedule timing to serve the food.
- Exercised patients diet chits diligently and convey message to fellow junior kitchen teams’ members and cooks appropriate
- Maintain kitchen order and staffs discipline at all time.
- Participate in menu planning in setting up standard recipes. Doing regularly food R&D and tasting.
- Exercise regularly on proper food segregation, foods sampling, for laboratory test are well in placed.
- Maintain kitchen equipment in good working condition and daily cleaning of kitchen equipment are exercises and are carry out in timely and orderly manner.
- Raw ingredients (Wet/ Dry) are collected on timely manner and as per required.
- Ensure there’s no wastage, spoilage, expiring/dented food cans when collection and records all rejected items.
- Ensure that daily belting attendance records form are properly filled in.
- Assist in supervising some operational IT system- Electronic Meal Ordering System, eMOS
- Perform any other duties assigned by managers and Chefs.
- Minimum completed primary education, and Diploma in Food & Beverage is an added advantage
- Preferably working in the kitchen environment
- At least 5 years of experience in the same capacity.
- Must be able to handle large scale cooking operation and production and is able to prepare at least 2 different ethnic cuisines.
- Able to work independently and able to lead
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9756
EA Registration Number: R1874000
EA Personnel: Ang Li Ling Jane
People Profilers Pte Ltd