Cook for Student Care Centre
Aldersgate Praise Centre| Date Posted: 17-Oct-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Job description of cook
- Prepare and cook food for students according to the menu for the Centre
- Inform housekeeper of amount of ingredients to order and ordering of ingredients as and when needed.
- Purchasing of ingredients that cannot be ordered if needed.
- Planning and preparation of special dishes/foods for snack during school holidays and special occasions e.g. Children’s Day
- Adjusting amount of food to be prepared based on the number of students present during the school holidays.
- Prepare and pack food for outings.
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the whole kitchen including the interior and exterior of the cupboards and refrigerators and mopping of the floor.
- Washing of dishes and utensils after they are used; weekly sterilizing.
- Throw rubbish after cooking and before leaving for the day.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the management.
Depending on experience, salary $1600-$1800.
Interested parties may contact: Ms. Eunice Lai or Mdm. Yu Ying 67746308 or [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Aldersgate Praise Centre