Control Engineer (PCS7 / Plant / Revamp / TAR / SpareParts)
• Carry out technical discussion and evaluation with OEMs on additional spares required and Assist Warehouse to identify and track delivery of spares purchased and inspect/identify material upon arrival
• Ensure additional spares purchased are not duplicate with capital and 2-year spares
• Liaise with relevant stakeholder to define/evaluate/approve additional spares recommended to be procured
• Liaise with Engineers for any technical clarification with regards to developing and procuring of additional spares
• Develop and maintain technical form/database for additional spares for future upload into SAP
• Responsible for the design and engineering of all process control systems which may be installed in the plant or externally at customers' site.
• Perform strategy planning for control system expansion, upgrading and renewal.
• Perform fine-tuning, troubleshooting, modification and programming of the Control System as needed to improve system performance and optimize process operation needs.
• Work closely with the Instrument Team to troubleshoot and resolve instrumentation problems.
• Work with the Project Team to develop requirements and/or specifications of control system for projects and modifications; supervise & implement the project works according to the schedule and requirements.
• Plan and execute preventive and corrective maintenance work for plant turnaround.
• Conduct failure analysis, analyze reliability data & develop improvement plan
• Response to 24-hour emergency call-out and provide night-shift support during plant startup, shutdown and as requested by Operation Team.
• Min Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, major in Control and Instrumentation with at least 5 years working experience in maintaining process control systems, especially Honeywell DCS, Siemens PCS7 and Triconex PLC; familiar with the engineering tools and programming languages of these systems.
• 5 working experience in the refinery or petrochemical industry environment.
• Experience and knowledge in field instrumentation and valves are added advantage.
• Experience in control system expansion, upgrading and renewal projects.
• Confident and able to work independently as well as in a team environment under tight schedule.
• Holding a Class 3 Driving licence will be an added advantage.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
100 Beach Road #33-06, Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9892 Fax: 6835 7890
People Profilers Pte Ltd