Contracts Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor (East/$5,000)
- Manage and prepare all contract documentations and schedules
- Provide support in the estimation of project costs, preparation of specifications, bills of quantities and other tender requirements.
- Manage resolution of contractual claims of a wide variety of projects from pre-tender to post-contract stages.
- In addition, you will be responsible for valuation of progress payments, closing of final accounts and implementation of cost control measures as well as other quantity surveying related duties.
- Degree in Building / Quantity Surveying / Project & Facilities Management / Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in QS / contracts management
- Supervisory experience will be an advantage
- Good communication and writing skills
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Working Location: Ubi
Working Hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am-5.30pm)
Salary: Up to $5,000
*Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format (with recent photograph attached) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attn to: Mr Roy Koh.
**We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD
Founded in 2011, we specialise in permanent placements and executive search across a wide range of industries and professions. With a team of professionals, we work closely to deliver timely and efficient results. With personal excellence as our trait and providing personalised services as our goal, we put in extra efforts to bring the finest employees and employers together.