Contracts Manager / Quantity Surveyor ($4,500)
- Manage and prepare all contract documentations and schedules
- Provide support in the estimation of project costs, preparation of specifications, bills of quantities and other tender requirements.
- Manage resolution of contractual claims of a wide variety of projects from pre-tender to post-contract stages.
- In addition, you will be responsible for valuation of progress payments, closing of final accounts and implementation of cost control measures as well as other quantity surveying related duties.
- Diploma in Building / Quantity Surveying / Project & Facilities Management / Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years experience in Quantity Surveying / Contracts Management
- Good communication and writing skills
- Only Singaporeans may apply
Working Location: Ubi
Working Hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am-5.30pm)
Salary: Up to $4,500
*Applicants please send in your resume in MS Word format (with recent photograph attached) to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attn to: Mr Roy Koh.
**We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified
CAREER AVENUE PTE LTD