Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
To source company core business, expand business opportunity within the trade and company capacity. Keep various tracks vendors / material suppliers for building construction project, keep track and monitor the project finances within the costing, as well as to ensure that the financial position of the project is accurately reported and effectively controlled. Manage, monitor, plan and control entire Contracts team function.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Specific :
- Responsible for the Contracts Administration function.
- Sourcing business opportunity for company core business, expansion, upgrading.
- Prepare, setting and follow Standard Operation Procedure, review and improve when necessary.
- Prepare, setting department KPI, monthly report.
- Monitoring, request / sources for quotations from sub-contractors / suppliers.
- Understanding project contracts requirement, scope description according contract specification and drawings describe.
- Prepare and analyze cost and quantify for tender / budget / post-tender measurement.
- Monitoring the invitation of quotation for tender, RVQ costing.
- Standardize contracts work format, provide training and guidance.
- Review ‘cost data bank’ regularly to ensure latest costing is update and review.
- Monitor, prepare project kick off meeting / procurement meeting & monthly meeting.
- Monitor and update monthly progress report.
- Prepare and generate Post-Mortem Report projects completed.
- Prepare, monitor, submit quotations enquiry.
- Coordinate, plan and control with others department meeting related to contracts function.
- Site visit, attend site meeting, tender clarification, interview if applicable.
- General :
- Monitor, control and maintain proper documents and filing of drawing for all tenders according to requirement as per ISO Standards, if applicable.
- Coordinate and work with other departments.
- Prepare the relevant reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be aware of Occupational health and Safety Policy.
- Follow the Company safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- Eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Independent, proactive and self-motivated.
- Good teamwork.
- Good communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Good in negotiation and coordination skills.
- Effective time management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
(C) Experience :
- At least 2 year relevant working experience in related fields or in construction industry.
ISOTeam Project Pte. Ltd