Contracts Manager (Facilities Management/ SISV Cert/ East/ 5 days) CVT 200531
Building Facilities Industry, Well Established Co.
5 days' work week, Office Hours
Located in the East area | Possess SISV Cert Quantity Surveying
- In-Charge of pre and post contract administration
- Provide advice on tenders, contractual matters issues
- Liaise with contractors/consultants on cost and contractual matters including putting up paper for approval.
- Seeking approval of funds to carry out replacement and upgrading works
- Responsible for contracts administration
- Work closely with clients to address their requirements and provide recommendation to meet their needs
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- At least 2- 3 years in handling in QS / Contracts Management preferred
- Possess SISV Cert Quantity Surveying
- Good interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Good communication
- Familiar with contract management in the maintenance industry will be an added advantage
Thank you for viewing. Please do not hesitate to call or email us for any assistance.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.