Contracts Executive [Job Code 2012305A]
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Responsible for pre and post contract administration
- Provide support during bids and proposals
- Analyse all risks, requirements, terms and conditions in contracts and ensure compliance with corporate objectives and legislative requirements
- Work closely with clients on requirements and provide sound recommendations and advice
- Assist in tender preparation, information gathering and contractual matters
- Review tender requirements, scope of work and collaborate with relevant parties for consolidation of information and cost estimates
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for queries and review of specifications / requirements to optimize costs
- Diploma / Degree in Building / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering / Facilities or equivalent
- 2-3 years’ experience in contract management will be an added advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- With initiatives, ability to work independently and well within team
- Familiarity with contract management in maintenance / facilities management will be an added advantage
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)