Contracts and Project Manager (Facilities Management/ QS/ 5 days) CVT 210726
✲ Building Facilities Industry, Well Established Co.
✲ 5 days' work week, Office Hours
✲ Located at Bishan/ Ang Mo Kio
✲ Good Benefits and Bonus!
- In-Charge of pre and post contract administration and schedules
- Provide advice on tenders exercises
- Liaise with contractors/consultants on cost and contractual matters including putting up paper for approval
- Work closely with clients to address their requirements and provide recommendation to meet their needs
- Monitor and evaluate all on-going projects to ensure that works are in progress and in-line with the proposed work schedules and budget
- Diploma/ Degree in Building / Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- 2- 3 years in handling in QS / Contracts Management preferred
- Good communicator and possess great leadership
Thank you for viewing. Please do not hesitate to call or email us for any assistance.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.