Contract Validation Specialist (Immediate / WEST / up to $5000)
We are hiring Contract Validation Specialist to be outsource to clients from reputable organizations
- Preparation of validation documents, including URS, IQ/PQ protocols and validation reports and traceability matrix
- Perform ERES assessment as per site procedure
- Arranging, planning and executing installations and performance qualifications of laboratory systems
- Coordinating and interfacing with department, validation team, vendors and engineering groups for assuring successful project execution.
- Leading and coordinating teams for project validation
- Managing projects that utilize the project management methodologies
- Prepare equipment standard operating procedures
- Min Degree in Life Science / Engineering or any equivalent
- Min 4-5 years of relevant past experience
- Experience in working in a GNP/GLP environment, preferably from a pharmaceutical, biopharma or lab background
- Have knowledge of the various regulatory pharmaceutical validation requirements and technical laboratory equipment qualification
- Strong command of written and spoken English
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Julia Lee Sze Jie
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Julia Lee Sze Jie
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd