Contract UAT Executive, Distribution Operations (Insurance, Up to $4,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Support all distribution channels by ensuring that system enhancements meet business needs
and relevant system features, reports and/ or feed files are tested
- System enhancements and User Acceptance Testings (UAT)
- Engage stakeholders to define and translate business requests into requirements for systems development.
- Review business requirements and test plans to ensure that they meet business needs and cover relevant business scenarios.
- Conduct UAT for product launch, changes in commission rates and compensation structures, and new channel set-up.
- Support system enhancements and conduct UAT related to ccommission/ compensation, reports and feed files.
- Prepare and raise change requests for systems/ reports/ feed files enhancements.
- Provide subject matter expertise in systems and/or operations enhancements.
- Ensure proper documentation for relevant activities such as UAT results and sign-offs.
- Respond to and follow-up on enquiries related to data in the systems, reports and/ or feed files.
- Analyze data and check reports and/ or feed files to verify data accuracy.
- Set up or refine and simplify workflow processes and standard operating procedures.
- Continuous review of workflow and business processes for improvement.
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 1 - 3 years’ UAT experience in insurance industry
- Experience in Distribution Support / Ops or Channel Support/ Ops
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd