Contract to Perm QC Specialist (Medical Device, East, Up to $4500) #HCG
- Identify and drive continuous Product Quality improvement for existing products.
- Perform monitoring and analysis and identify continuous Product Quality improvement opportunities.
- Identify and establish in-process/ outgoing Product QC inspection criteria
- Provide training to QC Technicians.
- Maintain KPIs for monitoring of process and/or product quality
- Participate and review Site Process Validation activities
- Generate weekly and monthly Quality performance reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or relevant engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing quality control in related environment is preferred.
- Experience in process validation or continuous improvement will be preferred
- Experience with SAP ERP systems
- Knowledge of MDSAP and/or ISO13485 requirements. Preferable lead auditor certified.
- Certified Quality Engineer and/or Certified Reliability Engineer will be preferred
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd