*Contract to Perm* Immediate AR Accounts Assistant - West (Up to $3,800)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma
- Ensure invoices and credit notes are processed and issued in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure completeness of documentation (including approvals) for all invoices and credit notes issued
- Coordinate requirements for issuance of local tax invoices, as required.
- Review and follow-up on outstanding shipped not invoice transactions and drive timely invoicing of product, rental and service fees.
- Ensure cash receipts are applied in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain records taxes deducted at source by foreign customers to support claim for foreign tax credits in corporate tax returns
- Attend monthly AR collection meeting with business
- Liaise with sales team to follow up on customer queries, unidentified receipts etc.
- Responsible for all AR related reporting including weekly flash, AR and cash collection etc.
- Ensure monthly revenue accruals are booked in a timely and accurate manner with complete documentation to support revenue recognition rules and guidelines
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Provide AR related inputs to support GST /VAT filing
- Support internal and external audits
- Min. LCCI / Diploma in Accountancy
- Min. 3-5 years of AR experience, preferably in MNC environment
- Able to work independently under fast pace environment
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd