Contract to Perm Admin Specialist - Pharma MNC
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle office routine administrations and supports and assistance to operations such as printings, couriers etc.
- Specifically for office administration, the incumbent will be the main point of contact for any office and/or facility matters and ensure the smooth operations of the office in order to foster a vibrant and conducive work environment.
- Provide administrative support across HR functions including but not limited to HR operations, talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, performance management, talent management & development, employee relations/engagement
- Ensure proper documentation for all HR correspondence and update/maintenance of personal files for employees in the SEA region
- Manage offboarding activities to ensure proper exit clearance and necessary handover
- Provide recruitment support in terms of establishing job descriptions, candidate sourcing, interviewing, conducting reference checks and drafting of offer proposals
- Compile necessary metrics & analysis for monthly reporting to management team.
- Address employee queries relating to HR and office administrative matters
- Administer work pass matters and prepare submission of statistics reporting to government bodies, when necessary
- Min Diploma/ Degree in Business or any equivalence
- Min 1-2 years admin, office coordination related experiences, preferably in pharmaceuticeal, lifescience industry
- Comfortable to start off as contract then to be converted to perm
- Good coordination skill
- Meticulous, proactiave and willing to learn
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd