Contract Talent & Development Executive - Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 13-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist in the administrative logistics to support the learning needs of staff by managing the approved workshop registration, maintaining the training record and tracking the staff training hour monthly.
- Providing employees on scheduled training programs, process the approved external training programs based on LNA/ adhoc requests, Purchase Requisition and Purchase Order creation in SAP, coordination of logistics needs and communication to all relevant parties.
- Maintaining training master sheet by updating training record, submitting monthly % report, providing summary and the information of staff training records to facilitate the tracking of KPI.
- Manage the administration of Learning Management System monthly by creating and maintaining training information in the system and support the workshop registration through the system after the launch of LMS
- Maintaining training information by creating new courses and update new schedule based on Learning Needs and adhoc training requests.
- Responded to users’ enquiries and requests after the launch of LMS to the first batch of staff in Nov 2018.
- Support the execution of the training plan by creating awareness of the in-house workshop run by the external trainer, encourage the staff to apply and ensuring that minimum training places are fulfilled.
- Ensures all training grants application and claims are duly submitted and processed.
- Min diploma/ degree in business/ HR
- Min 2-3 years experience in training and development
- Able to start work within a short period of time
Interested candidate please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd