Contract Talent Acquisition Specialist - Gov / Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Bachelor's / Honours
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the completion of the recruitment and selection process including proposing salary offer.
- Conduct preliminary interviews before shortlisting of potential candidates for interview
- Ensure fairness and consistency of assessment in the hiring process.
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and necessary documentations are completed promptly and accurately.
- Liaising with hiring managers to understand business requirements
- Analyse recruitment data and provide reports for management
- Proactively identify gaps in the existing processes, propose and implement changes necessary to establish good HR practices.
- Review the talent search market and recommend the appropriate platform based on the sourcing position and current market trend.
- Network with potential candidates, agencies to increase candidate pipelines.
- Plan and participate in recruitment fairs to increase employee value propositions.
- Plan and participate in employer branding related events/activities
- Any other adhoc duties assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Business or HR Management with at least 2-4 years of relevant experience in HR operations and/or talent acquisition.
- Good knowledge of the law and regulations in relation to HR and employment and how to apply them within day-to-day work.
- Able to engage internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Innovative and willing to explore new ways for improving work efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Strong competence in projects management.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd