Contract Supply Planning Executive - (Pharma MNC/ APO exp) HCG
- Continuously monitor and ensure product supply
- Proactively identify supply risks by updating supply outlook
- Escalate risks to Supply Manager and Regional Supply Leads as needed
- Proactively understand demand drivers and supply implications from forecast changes
- Develop inventory targets and budgets
- Drive continuous optimization of inventory and working capital
- Analyze inventory performance versus budget and develop action plans to achieve targets
- Perform root cause analysis of inventory deviations vs. targets and of inventory drivers and define improvement plans
- Monitor and manage inventory shelf-life / expiry dates minimizing write-offs whilst improving processes to avoid obsolescence.
- For assigned product portfolio, proactively and continuously support Product Change Management activities securing achievement of business objectives, service levels, costs and working capital requirements
- Serve as point of contact to manufacturing sites for any questions related to assigned product portfolio.
- Own and drive completion of continuous improvement initiatives
- Min Diploma in Supply Chain / Logistics Management
- APICS training/ certification preferred
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Supply Chain related fields with at least 3 years experience in planning role, preferably in the pharmaceutical/ chemical industry
- Experience in using of ERP systems and reporting tools (E.g. SAP APO, Business Intelligence tools, etc)
- Available on short notice
Qualified applicants, please send in your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Tricia, Supply Planner Executive
Or call Tricia @ 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Tricia Celestine Goh
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd