Contract Supply Planning Executive (Global Pharmaceutical MNC) - HMZT
We are seeking a Contract Supply Planning Executive to be outsource with our client, a global Pharmaceutical MNC. Suitable applicants, please apply now!
- Responsible for Supply Assurance
- Responsible for Inventory planning and coordination of inventory deployment
- Support completion of Product change management activities requiring supply input
- Develop and maintain relationships with Manufacturing Sites, serving as point of contact
- Represent region in plant S&OP
- Drive completion of supply-related or other assigned improvement initiatives
- Share accountability with AMP Supply Planning Manager to drive resolution of escalated issues
- Tertiary Qualified in a Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Management related role (APICS highly desirable)
- Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and analytical skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience required in Supply and Logistics management, ideally in pharmaceutical industry or healthcare industry
- Good understanding of Pharmaceutical industry commercial dynamics, trends and regulatory processes and pharma manufacturing operations and end to end global product flows
- Well-versed in ERP System / Implementation
Interested applicants can apply by sending your resume to:
OR call Aida Malik at 67363280 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Aida Binte Abdul Malik | Outsourcing Team | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd