Contract Supply Planning Executive (Global Pharma MNC) - HYN
- Monitor and ensure product supply
- Identify supply risks by updating supply outlook
- Escalate risks to Supply Manager and Regional Supply Leads
- Understand demand drivers and supply implications from forecast changes
- Resolution of escalated issues in Supply chain agreement (SCA)
- Develop inventory targets and budgets
- Drive continuous optimization of inventory and working capital
- Analyze inventory performance against budget and develop action plans to achieve targets
- Perform analysis of inventory deviations vs. targets
- Coordinate pre-shipment and support post-shipment issue resolution with stakeholders as required
- Support Product Change Management activities securing achievement of business objectives, service levels, costs and working capital requirements
- Point of contact to manufacturing sites for any questions related to assigned product portfolio.
- Min. 3+ years of relevant experience required, preferably in pharmaceutical industry
- Diploma/Degree in a Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Management related roles
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and analytical skills
For all interested applicants:
Apply now by sending your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
OR call Ashley Loo at 67363280 for more enquiries.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Ashley Loo Yan Ni | R2095115 | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W
Recruit Express Pte Ltd