Contract Supply Planner Executive - (Pharma MNC/ Up to $5000) HCG
- Continuously monitor and ensure product supply
- Proactively identify supply risks by updating supply outlook
- Escalate risks to Supply Manager and Regional Supply Leads as needed
- Proactively understand demand drivers and supply implications from forecast changes
- Develop inventory targets and budgets
- Drive continuous optimization of inventory and working capital
- Analyze inventory performance versus budget and develop action plans to achieve targets
- Perform root cause analysis of inventory deviations vs. targets and of inventory drivers and define improvement plans
- Monitor and manage inventory shelf-life / expiry dates minimizing write-offs whilst improving processes to avoid obsolescence.
- For assigned product portfolio, proactively and continuously support Product Change Management activities securing achievement of business objectives, service levels, costs and working capital requirements
- Serve as point of contact to manufacturing sites for any questions related to assigned product portfolio.
- Own and drive completion of continuous improvement initiatives
- Tertiary Qualified in a Supply Chain / Logistics / Operations Management
- Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) and analytical skills
- Min 5 years of relevant experience required in Supply and Logistics management, ideally in healthcare manufacturing industry
- SAP APO experience is a must
- Available on short notice
Qualified applicants, please send in your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Or call Tricia @ 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd