Contract Supply Chain / Logistics Operations Executive (Immediate / Pharma MNC / up to $2800)
We are looking for Contract Supply Chain / Logistics Operations Executive to be outsourced to our clients from Reputable organizations.
- Liaise with 3rd party customs brokers to ensure timeliness and compliance of customs clearance process.
- Monitoring and handling import and export activities and document Inbound/Outbound Shipment Monitoring until arrival at destination.
- Liaise and coordinate with the various stakeholders for freight, inventory management and product supply availability.
- Manage procurement process of vendors providing services to global supply chain team, including timely invoice submissions for accurate reporting and analysis.
- Manage inventory-related transactions such as Goods Receipt, Write-off, and Goods Transfer in the system.
- Perform inventory reconciliation to ensure inventory accuracy at all times.
- Ensure Sales Order and Trade Returns Credit Note processing in the system are aligned to revenue recognition and all relevant policies.
- Support Operational Excellence initiatives by identification and implementation of continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure consistent compliance with the regulations, protocols and SOPs.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Min 1 - 3 years’ relevant experience in Supply Chain Management, preferably in Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Consumer Healthcare or FMCG industry.
- Able to work effectively under pressure & managing multiple priorities.
- Process-oriented, strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels in a matrix organization, both in-country and above country.
- Experience with SAP will be an added advantage.
- Able to commence work immediately / short notice
All Interested candidates are invited to email your resume in MS Word format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attention to: Julia Lee Sze Jie
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
Julia Lee Sze Jie
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview
Recruit Express Pte Ltd