Contract Supply Chain Executive (Project Implementation)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 25-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
A Giant Pharmaceutical industry is seeking for Contract Supply Chain Executive to join their project team.
Supply Chain Executive (Project Implementation/Contract)
- This role will be part of the regional supply chain team.
- To be part of the team to accelerate the growth of Consumer Healthcare (CHC) Business Unit by driving the implementation of projects.
- To apply supply chain project management expertise and drive activities from portfolio management, distribution contracts, demand management and IT
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure a proper governance and coordination is in place at Region level and with the countries Supply Chain (SC).
- Play an active role in monitoring the project resource allocation at Region and Country level and ensure consistency with budget
- Provide the guidelines, objectives and decisions from Global to Local.
- Support the local SC on the rolling out of the planning for all activities to be performed before the go-live (artworks, tools, resources recruitments and allocations, process)
- Facilitating and coordinating overall region plan and provide support for country transactional readiness
- Be the focal point on the escalation of any supply risk the countries may face that can impact the planning or the SC model to be delivered
- Preferably with 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain Project Implementation.
- Project management skills - experience in managing complex and cross- functional projects for region.
- People skills - ability to communicate and influence internal stakeholders (Global Supply Chain Team, country Market Supply Team, Cross functional teams eg. Regulatory, Quality, Finance, IT) and external stakeholder (Vendors, Suppliers)
- Adaptable to a dynamic environment.
- Proficient in office pack software (excel, powerpoint, outlook, word)
- Experience of working by tele-conference
- Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics or eqv.
Contract till Dec 2021, subject to extension
Salary: S$5000 - S$8000per month (Commensurates with relevant experience)
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or click on "APPLY NOW".
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894