Contract Staff - GT (Global Treasury - Institutional Sales) - Banking industry
• Perform various operational reconciliations on trade date and post trade date to ensure successful trade flow and books and records are correct.
• Manage real-time trade booking exceptions internally between the trading desk and sales force and Back Office.
• Assist with project initiatives designed to improve and streamline existing processes.
• Generate and reconcile daily P&L with internal systems (e.g. Bloomberg with Murex).
• Monitor trade flow exceptions and perform necessary resolution.
• Respond to inquiries from trading and sales force.
• Maintain liaison with the Front Desk, Back Office, Comptrollers, Auditors, Head Office and IT support on issues related to P&L reporting as assigned.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures.
• 1 year
• Raffles Place
• Monday to Fiday - 9.00am to 6.30pm
• up to $3,800/month
• Education: University Degree Desired. (Degree in Finance or Economics preferred)
• Work Experience: Existing trading floor experience and basic understanding of fixed income, FX and derivative instruments
• Strong Excel skills; VBA macros a plus.
• Existing knowledge of Bloomberg TOMS a must and understanding of other trading systems (e.g. Murex) a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including client relationship management.
• Problem Solving Skills: ability to identify complex risks early and develop actionable mitigation plans.
• The ability to work in high-pressure situations
• Must have good prioritization and multi-tasking capabilities—Ability to be adaptable.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House #19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd