Contract Specialist, Partnerships Development & Engagement
Self Help Groups Student Care Limited| Date Posted: 2-May-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To assist programmes team to refine and further develop the current curriculum and programmes.
- To develop framework and SOP for partnership engagement
- To assist programme team to develop strategic and meaningful collaborations and working relationships with external partners.
- Identify new and potential partners and sponsors for programmes.
- Work with the team to plan and execute programme plans at the centres.
- To observe programme implementation at centres and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Minimum Diploma in any business, sociology or mass communications discipline.
- Relevant experience in programmes management in a social service sector would be advantageous.
Mon - Thurs: 8.30am to 6pm
Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Paya Lebar (Tanjong Katong Road)
Self Help Groups Student Care Limited