Contract Software Consultant / Developer @ Tampines
- 1 Year Contract
- Office Hours
- up to $4500
- Participate in the requirement elicitation and produce the required technical and operations documentation
- Work with Solution Architect/Technical Lead on the analysis and design of the code changes according to the finalized requirement specifications
- Perform code changes and test the system according to the requirements specifications
- Ensure work performed comply to coding and security standards, and corporate processes
- Perform quality assurance (QA) activities such as unit testing, system testing and code review
- Participate in the system integration testing by rendering support to the Test Team and resolve issues reported.
- Provide support to internal and external parties during the testing stages
- Provide support to customers during acceptance testing and post-cutover implementation.
- Assist in the development of training materials and conducting of presentation
- 1 Year Contract
- Mon to Friday: 8.30am to 6.30pm
- up to $4500 (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education
- Good technical knowledge with at least 3 year of hands-on experience in Java, JEE, Oracle, SQL/ PLSQL, and XML
- Experienced with web technologies such as HTML5, CSS, Modular design, Angular (5 & above) or React and open source JS framework.
- Experienced with RESTFul APIs, Spring 5.x, Spring Boot, Cloud-Based technologies and Micro-services.
- Knowledge with Open Source technologies like Kafka, Apache Ignite, and gRPC will be useful.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Good team player and positive attitude
- Domain knowledge and experience in financial industry/payments systems is a plus.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House
#19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd